The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Meat Based Mains
Serves 4 Print Recipe
- 1/4 teaspoon of Turbo Supercharge (Hot Habanero Paste 300,000 SHU)
- 2 tablespoons of Todd River Dust (Mild Sweet Chilli Sauce SHU 3,200)
- 1 1/2 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cm-2cm piece fresh ginger, shredded
- 500 g chicken thigh fillets, trimmed and cut into 2 cm pieces
- 180 g Chinese cabbage, shredded
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 200 g Chinese barbecued pork, cut into 5mm thick pieces
- 3 teaspoons Chinese rice wine
- 150 g snow peas, trimmed
- 1 1/3 cups chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 227 g pancit Canton noodles
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 1 Heat a wok over high heat, add the oil and swirl to coat. Add the onion and cook for 2 minutes, then add the garlic, Habanero paste and ginger and cook for a further minute. Add the chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until golden browned. Stir in the cabbage, carrot, pork, rice wine and mild sweet chilli sauce and cook for a further 3-4 minutes, or until the pork is heated and the vegetables have softened. Add the snow peas and cook for 1 minute. Remove the mixture from the wok.
2 Add the stock and soy sauce to the wok and bring to the boil. Add the noodles and cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes, or until soft and almost cooked through.
3 Return the stir-fry mixture to the wok and toss with the noodles for 1 minute, or until combined. Divide among four warmed serving dishes and garnish with lemon wedges.