The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Noodles With Chilli Beef
Serves 4 - 6 Print Recipe
- 3 tablespoons of Morning Afterburn (Hot Chilli Mango Sauce)
- 1/4 teaspoon of Turbo Supercharge (Extremely Hot Habanero Paste)
- 500 g fresh rice noodle sheets
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 500 g rump steak, thinly sliced across the grain
- 1/4 cup kecap manis
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 300 g Chinese broccoli cut into 5 cm lengths
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- 1 Cut the noodle sheets lengthways into 2 cm trips. Cover with boiling water, and then gently separate the strips.
2 Heat the wok over medium heat; add 1 tablespoon of and swirl to coat the side. Add the egg, swirl to coat and cook for1-2 minutes, or until set. Remove, roll up and cut into shreds.
3 Reheat the wok over high heat, add the remaining oil and swirl to coat. Stir-fry the beef in batches for 3 minutes, or until brown. Remove the beef to a side plate
4 Reduce the heat to medium, add the noodles and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Combine the kecap manis, soy sauce, hot chilli mango sauce and fish sauce. Add to the wok with the broccoli and Habanero paste, then stir-fry for a further 2 minutes. Return the egg and beef to the wok and stir-fry for another 3 minutes, or until the broccoli has wilted and the noodles are soft but not falling apart. Serve with the lemon wedges on the side