The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Prawn and Crab Nibbles
Serves 4 Print Recipe
- 200g can crab meat
- 200g can prawns
- 2 cups cooked mashed potato (about3 to 4 medium potatoes)
- 1 tbs of lemon juice
- 1 tbs chopped fresh coriander
- 2 teaspoons curry paste
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup seasoned flour
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup dried breadcrumbs
- Cooking oil spray
- Drain crab and prawns. Blend with potatoes, juice, coriander, paste and onion in a food processor until well combined.
- Form into walnut-sized balls. Dust in flour. Dip in milk then roll in breadcrumbs. Arrange onto baking tray
- Spray balls with cooking oil. Bake in a moderate oven (180 c) for 15 to 20 mins or until golden.
- Serve with Morning Afterburn (Hot Chilli Mango Sauce)