The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Chilli Veggie Burrito
Serves 4-6 Print Recipe
- 4 tablespoons of Outback Storm (Hot Chilli Tomato & Basil Relish)
- 3 ripe avocados, stoned and chopped,
- 3 spring onions, sliced,
- 1 cup sweet corn kernels,
- ¼ cup fresh limejuice,
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped,
- 1½ teaspoon cumin,
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped,
- 4 ripe tomatoes, finely chopped,
- 1 butter lettuce
- sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine avocados with spring onions, corn, limejuice and parsley. Add cumin and garlic to taste.
- In another bowl, combine tomatoes and Outback Storm.
- To serve, spoon a tablespoon of the avocado mix into a lettuce cup then top with a tablespoon of the tomato salad mix.
Outback Storm Recipes
- Chilli Veggie Burrito
- Zucchini Chilli Pesto Spaghetti with Red and Yellow Tomato Salad
- Pumpkin, Basil and Chilli Stir fry
- Moroccan Chilli Carrot Salad
- Chilli Tomato Burgers with Glazed Onions
- Beef and Glass Noodle Salad
- Chilli tomato, Olive and Rocket Pizza
- Gyoza With Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Chilled Chilli Tomato Soup with Avocado Lime Salad
- Chilli Lamb Shank and Vegetable Soup
- Chilli Mango Waffle Baskets
- Chilli Vegetable Kebabs