The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Todd River Dust
Fish and Peanut Noodle Toss
Serves 4 Print Recipe
- 2 tablespoons of Todd River Dust (Mild Sweet Chilli Sauce)
- 1 tablespoon of Sweet Dreams (Medium Chilli Jam)
- 1 capsicum, seeded and sliced,
- 1 onion, sliced,
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed,
- 500gr boneless fish fillets, sliced,
- 4 baby bok choy, sliced,
- 1 cup shredded Chinese cabbage,
- 1 cup bean sprouts,
- 300gr fresh noodles of choice,
- 2 tablespoons roasted peanuts,
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves and
- Heat a wok over medium heat. Spray with cooking oil. Stir-fry capsicum, onion and garlic for 2 minutes.
- Add fish. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until just cooked.
- Add bok choy, cabbage and sprouts. Stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add noodles with Todd River Dust and Sweet Dreams. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through.
- Add peanuts and coriander and serve.
Todd River Dust Recipes
- Sweet Oriental Poached Chicken
- Hot Vietnamese Fish Soup
- Sesame Tuna and Egg Noodle Salad
- Fish and Peanut Noodle Toss
- Sweet and Sour Pork
- Bananas in Chilli Coconut Cream
- Gyoza With Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Vietnamese Crepes With Pork, Prawns and Noodles
- Soy Chicken and Green Tea Noodle Salad
- Pancit Canton
- Prawn and Mango Relish Noodle Salad
- Thai beef and Noodle salad
- Chilli Chicken Turnovers with Smokey Spicy Tomato Sauce