Bloody Hot Stuff!
Spicy! 36,000 Scoville Heat.
With a rich colour that's looking to dazzle and a sweet & spicy mixture that makes it a perfect partner for beverages, the Dragon's Blood is the ultimate party starter!
- Great with drinks like Tequila, Bloody Marys, Vodka or dark brown (Belgium) Beers!
- Good for marinating your chicken.
- Pour it over your ice cream to create that exciting hot/cold sensation!
- Have it with your king prawns or chicken.
- Use in any vegetable stir fry.
- Create your own fresh hot cordial to crush that hard-earned thirst
- Add it to your soup.
Ingredients: Water, Sugar, Chilli (10%), Natural Colouring (120), Salt, Herbs & Spices
This product is not Vegan friendly due to the natural colouring (120)
|Brand||The Chilli Factory|
Great for cookingBy: Stephen Seefeld on 10 November 2016Probably my 2nd favourite product form TCF. This is a great sauce for cooking, for myself I use it a lot in rich spaghetti bolognese. The sauce is extremely running, like a Liquid Tabasco, but hotter. This means it mixes perfectly while cooking. works great as dips or pour overs . The surprising suggestion on this site of trying it poured over french vanilla icecream is some thing everyone should try.
Dragon's BloodBy: Niall Forster on 3 December 2010Tastes better than tabasco habenaro sauce , used it to dip oysters in , excellent , Niall