The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Chilli Tomato Burgers with Glazed Onions
Serves 6 Print Recipe
- 650g lean minced beef
- 1 large onion, peeled and grated
- 30ml freshly chopped oregano
- 10ml freshly chopped mint
- Salt and pepper
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- For the Glazed Onions
- 300g red onions, peeled and finely sliced
- 60ml good balsamic vinegar
- Bread rolls, to serve
- Lettuce leaves, for garnish
- In a large bowl mix all the burger ingredients together. Using damp hands shape the mixture into six 8cm evenly sized burgers.
- Place the burgers on a large plate or tray, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the glazed onions; heat some oil in a large non-stick pan . Add the onions and cook for 8-10 minutes until soft and caramelised. Add the balsamic vinegar and season. Cook uncovered for a further 8 minutes.
- Cook the burgers on a preheated grill or barbecue for 8-12 minutes, turning occasionally until cooked or any meat juices run clear.
- Serve the burgers with rolls of your choice, salad leaves, the onions and top the burgers with the Outback Storm (Roast Tomato Chilli Basil Relish)
- Serve with Outback Storm (Hot Chilli Tomato & Basil Relish)
Outback Storm Recipes
- Chilli Veggie Burrito
- Zucchini Chilli Pesto Spaghetti with Red and Yellow Tomato Salad
- Pumpkin, Basil and Chilli Stir fry
- Moroccan Chilli Carrot Salad
- Chilli Tomato Burgers with Glazed Onions
- Beef and Glass Noodle Salad
- Chilli tomato, Olive and Rocket Pizza
- Gyoza With Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Chilled Chilli Tomato Soup with Avocado Lime Salad
- Chilli Lamb Shank and Vegetable Soup
- Chilli Mango Waffle Baskets
- Chilli Vegetable Kebabs