The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Zucchini Chilli Pesto Spaghetti with Red and Yellow Tomato Salad
Serves 4-6 Print Recipe
- 50 gms of Outback Storm (Hot Chilli Tomato & Basil Relish)
- 8 large zucchinis,
- 1 punnet red cherry tomatoes,
- 1 punnet yellow pear tomatoes,
- ¼ cup chopped parsley,
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar and
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese (optional).
- 1 avocado, peeled and stoned,
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed,
- juice from 3 limes,
- handful parsley leaves, roughly chopped,
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds,
- 1 teaspoon honey,
- ¼ cup water,
- good pinch of sea salt and
- good grind of black pepper.
- To make pesto, put avocado, garlic, limejuice, leaves, seeds, honey and Outback Storm in a food processor until well mixed. Add the water and seasoning.
- Grate zucchinis into strips and place in a mixing bowl. Add the pesto and toss well. Divide mixture between serving bowls.
- Combine tomatoes with the parsley. Balsamic the place over the zucchini. over Parmesan cheese.
Outback Storm Recipes
- Chilli Veggie Burrito
- Zucchini Chilli Pesto Spaghetti with Red and Yellow Tomato Salad
- Pumpkin, Basil and Chilli Stir fry
- Moroccan Chilli Carrot Salad
- Chilli Tomato Burgers with Glazed Onions
- Beef and Glass Noodle Salad
- Chilli tomato, Olive and Rocket Pizza
- Gyoza With Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Chilled Chilli Tomato Soup with Avocado Lime Salad
- Chilli Lamb Shank and Vegetable Soup
- Chilli Mango Waffle Baskets
- Chilli Vegetable Kebabs