The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Thai Chilli Vegetable Curry
Serves 4 Print Recipe
- 35 mls of Dragon's Blood (Bloody Hot Stuff!! SHU 36,000)
- 2 tbsp peanut of sunflower oil
- 2 tbsp red curry paste
- 600ml coconut cream
- 600ml vegetable stock
- 3 Chinese longbeans, cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 2 carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 100gr baby corn, cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 80g cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 kaffir lime leaves, coarsely chopped
- 3 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 6 small round green aubergines, quartered
- 30 fresh basil leaves
- Put the oil in a saucepan, heat well, then quickly stir in the curry paste. Add the coconut cream, mixing well. Add the vegetable stock and stir briefly.
- Add the longbeans, carrots, corn, cauliflower, lime leaves, Dragonâ€™s Blood, soy sauce, sugar, salt and aubergines. Stir well, then cook for a few minutes until the vegetables are cooked.
- Add the basil leaves, stir once, then ladle into a bowl and serve with rice.