The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Fiery Frillneck Hiss
HOT Meatballs in Smokey Chilli Tomato Sauce
Serves 4 Print Recipe
- 240mL of Fiery Frillneck Hiss (Hot Smokey Chilli Tomato Sauce)
¾ cup soft breadcrumbs,
¼ cup wholemeal flour,
¼ teaspoon sea salt,
1 fresh chilli, de - seeded and chopped,
300ml fresh cream,
- Serve with Trinidad Scorpion Butch T (Guinness World Record) (Chilli Seeds 20 per pack)
Mix minced beef with the egg, breadcrumbs, wholemeal flour, sea salt and Trinidad Scorpion Butch T.
Shape the mixed minced beef into 25 small balls of 3cm.
Bring the Fiery Frillneck Hiss slowly to the boil and add 200 ml water.
Add meatballs bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
Stir in the fresh cream and simmer for 1-2 minutes more.
Fiery Frillneck Hiss Recipes
- Chilli Chicken Country Casserole
- Spicy Prawns Won Tons With Coconut and Lemon Grass Soup
- Asian Salmon and Bass Laksa
- Shanks with Sage and Smokey Chilli Tomato Sauce
- Pasta and Pork in Smokey Chilli Tomato Sauce
- Meatballs in Smoked Chilli Tomato Sauce
- HOT Meatballs in Smokey Chilli Tomato Sauce
- Chilli Chicken Turnovers with Smokey Spicy Tomato Sauce