The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Chilli Vegetable Kebabs
Serves 4/6 Print Recipe
- 1/3 teaspoon of Turbo Supercharge (Extremely Hot Habanero Paste)
- 6 small onions,
- 12 button mushrooms,
- 2 small zucchinis,
- 1 red capsicum,
- 12 large cherry tomatoes,
- ½ cup olive oil,
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice,
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme, chopped.
- Peel the onions and blanch in boiling water for 5 minutes or until barely tender. Drain and cool in iced water.
- Slice the zucchinis and cut the capsicum into large pieces. Thread all the vegetables and tomatoes, alternately onto skewers. Place the skewers in a shallow dish.
- Make the marinade by mixing olive oil, lemon juice, Turbo Supercharge and thyme. Pour marinade over the vegetable skewers. Marinate for 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Cook kebabs for 8 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- Serve with steamed rice.
- Serve with Outback Storm (Hot Chilli Tomato & Basil Relish)
Turbo Supercharge Recipes
- Stir Fried Seafood with Basil and Lime
- Hot Vietnamese Fish Soup
- Hot Chilli Hummingbird Cake with Maple glazed Apple
- Hot Pumpkin, Spinach and Lentil Curry
- Hot Chilli Beef Pho
- Spicy Prawn Fritters
- Chicken Panang Curry
- Pork Noodle Salad
- Thai Fried Noodles (Phad Thai)
- Spiced Beef with Beetroot and CrÃ¨me Fraiche
- Lime Cakes with Chilli Lemongrass Syrup
- Chilli Prawns with Garlic
- Potato Starch Noodle and Vegetable Stir Fry
- Mung Bean Vermicelli With Lamb and Peanuts
- Hot Chilli Chicken Burgers
- Chilli Crab and Papaya Noodle Salad
- Crying Tiger
- Curried Chilli Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Chinese Roast Duck and Noodle Salad
- Black Grape Chilli Sorbet
- Noodles With Chilli Beef
- Grilled Chilli Tiger Prawns
- Pancit Canton
- Noodel Nest Filled With Barbequed Pork
- Soy Chicken and Green Tea Noodle Salad
- Baby Squid Stuffed WIth Pork and Vermicelli Noodles
- Prawn and Mango Relish Noodle Salad
- Passion fruit Blancmange
- Ma Po Tofu With Noodles
- Double Chilli Chocolate Biscotti
- Noodles and Crab Omelette
- Spicy Fun See Noodle Salad
- Beef and Glass Noodle Salad
- Chilli Vegetable Kebabs
- Spicy Pork and Couscous Salad
- Spicy Lamb Kebabs with Chilli Apple Chutney
- Chilli Chicken Laksa