The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Serves 4-6 Print Recipe
- 1/2 teaspoon of Turbo Supercharge (Extremely Hot Habanero Paste)
- 500gr sliced rump steak,
- 1/3 cup (80ml) light soy sauce,
- ½ cup (125ml) lime juice,
- 1/3 cup (80ml) fish sauce,
- ½ teaspoon white sugar,
- 2 purple Thai shallots sliced thinly,
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander leaves,
- finely shredded Chinese cabbage and
- carrot for serving.
- Combine the beef and soy sauce in a shallow dish refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile combine lime juice, fish sauce, sugar, Turbo Supercharge, shallots and coriander leaves in a small bowl.
- Drain beef from soy sauce and pat dry.
- Cook beef on a lightly oiled, heated grill plate (or grill or frying-pan) until browned on both sides and cooked as desired. Transfer the beef to a warmed plate, cover and stand for 5 minutes.
- Slice the beef thinly and serve with lime juice mixture, cabbage and carrot.
Turbo Supercharge Recipes
- Hot Chilli Hummingbird Cake with Maple glazed Apple
- Stir Fried Seafood with Basil and Lime
- Hot Vietnamese Fish Soup
- Hot Pumpkin, Spinach and Lentil Curry
- Hot Chilli Beef Pho
- Spicy Prawn Fritters
- Chicken Panang Curry
- Pork Noodle Salad
- Thai Fried Noodles (Phad Thai)
- Spiced Beef with Beetroot and CrÃ¨me Fraiche
- Lime Cakes with Chilli Lemongrass Syrup
- Chilli Prawns with Garlic
- Potato Starch Noodle and Vegetable Stir Fry
- Mung Bean Vermicelli With Lamb and Peanuts
- Hot Chilli Chicken Burgers
- Chilli Crab and Papaya Noodle Salad
- Crying Tiger
- Curried Chilli Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Chinese Roast Duck and Noodle Salad
- Black Grape Chilli Sorbet
- Noodles With Chilli Beef
- Grilled Chilli Tiger Prawns
- Pancit Canton
- Noodel Nest Filled With Barbequed Pork
- Soy Chicken and Green Tea Noodle Salad
- Ma Po Tofu With Noodles
- Baby Squid Stuffed WIth Pork and Vermicelli Noodles
- Prawn and Mango Relish Noodle Salad
- Passion fruit Blancmange
- Double Chilli Chocolate Biscotti
- Noodles and Crab Omelette
- Spicy Fun See Noodle Salad
- Beef and Glass Noodle Salad
- Chilli Vegetable Kebabs
- Spicy Pork and Couscous Salad
- Spicy Lamb Kebabs with Chilli Apple Chutney
- Chilli Chicken Laksa