The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Passion fruit Blancmange
Serves 4 Print Recipe
- 1/2 teaspoon of Turbo Supercharge (Extremely Hot Habanero Paste)
- 4 tablespoons cornflour,
- 600ml milk,
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar,
- ½ teaspoon vanilla essence,
- pulp of 2 passion-fruit
- Combine cornflour with a little bit of milk to form a smooth paste.
- Place remaining milk and caster sugar into a saucepan. Bring to the boil while stirring.
- Remove from heat. Gradually blend in cornflour mixture.
- Return to heat. Bring the mixture to the boil while stirring. Reduce heat. Simmer for 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Blend in vanilla essence and Turbo Supercharge. Stir through the passion-fruit. Pour mixture into four ½ cup moulds. Refrigerate until firm.
- Loosen edges. Remove mould and put blancmange onto a serving dish.
- Serve with fresh fruit
Turbo Supercharge Recipes
- Hot Chilli Hummingbird Cake with Maple glazed Apple
- Stir Fried Seafood with Basil and Lime
- Hot Vietnamese Fish Soup
- Hot Pumpkin, Spinach and Lentil Curry
- Hot Chilli Beef Pho
- Spicy Prawn Fritters
- Chicken Panang Curry
- Pork Noodle Salad
- Thai Fried Noodles (Phad Thai)
- Spiced Beef with Beetroot and CrÃ¨me Fraiche
- Lime Cakes with Chilli Lemongrass Syrup
- Chilli Prawns with Garlic
- Potato Starch Noodle and Vegetable Stir Fry
- Mung Bean Vermicelli With Lamb and Peanuts
- Hot Chilli Chicken Burgers
- Chilli Crab and Papaya Noodle Salad
- Crying Tiger
- Curried Chilli Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Chinese Roast Duck and Noodle Salad
- Black Grape Chilli Sorbet
- Noodles With Chilli Beef
- Grilled Chilli Tiger Prawns
- Pancit Canton
- Noodel Nest Filled With Barbequed Pork
- Soy Chicken and Green Tea Noodle Salad
- Ma Po Tofu With Noodles
- Baby Squid Stuffed WIth Pork and Vermicelli Noodles
- Prawn and Mango Relish Noodle Salad
- Passion fruit Blancmange
- Double Chilli Chocolate Biscotti
- Noodles and Crab Omelette
- Spicy Fun See Noodle Salad
- Beef and Glass Noodle Salad
- Chilli Vegetable Kebabs
- Spicy Pork and Couscous Salad
- Spicy Lamb Kebabs with Chilli Apple Chutney
- Chilli Chicken Laksa